pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Courage



skirt: thrifted, tee: Kohl's, scarf/necklace: Walmart, cardigan: Target, shoes: Gap outlet
I started out this morning with a completely different outfit!  I was all set to head out the door in a pair of pants probably the color of my scarf and I chickened out.  Had it been a Friday night out, I could've stolen a shot of my husbands' bourbon and then maybe had the courage, but since I was on my way to work instead, not so appropriate. :)


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty today!


pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. The pink scarf really brightens up your outfit! I think you should give the pink pants a try...I bet they're awesome! If you're scared, pair them with neutrals :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink scarf! I hear you on chickening out, I had another outfit planned for myself today and totally chickened out. Maybe next week! You should try the pink pants sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you need to put on those pants! After you wear them for a day, you'll feel more comfortable in them!

    ReplyDelete