pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Little Behind

shirt: Jason Wu for Target, pants: Walmart, shoes: Payless

eh, a little wrinkled...

watch: Kohl's, pink bracelet: Target, rhinestones: thrifted


I’m a little late to jump on the Jason Wu for Target for bandwagon.  While out of town for the conference last week, I went to the local Target.  Have I mentioned before that shopping calms me, specifically Target and thrifting?  It does, and I desperately needed to unwind.  I walked in and the first thing I saw was this shirt on sale for $10.  That price speaks to me, the $35 original price tag did not.  Thankfully for my bank account, the only other items I decided I needed were the pink bracelet pictured with this outfit and a half price bag of jelly beans.  If there’s one thing better than Easter candy, it’s Easter candy on clearance! :)
Hoping to provide a good laugh for those of you who read yesterdays post, here’s the coffee mug I chose from my cupboard today…

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty!



pleated poppy



4 comments:

  1. Pretty as always!! Oohh I want all your bracelet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polka dots AND a bow? I love it! And it's awesome that it was on sale for 10 bucks!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty top! I love it! Great score with the sale!

    Target is my happy place too. It's sad in a way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a little sad, but I suppose we could have worse happy places! :)

      Delete