pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Outfit Test Run

shirt and jeans: Target, jacket: thrifted, boots: Payless

my slanted model walk :)




Next week I'm going to a work related conference that I am super excited about!  I'll get to meet a lot of people in the field of work I earned my master's degree in.  Of course I can't stop thinking about what I'm going to wear.  First impressions mean a lot, and I want to balance professionalism with personality and I want to be memorable. (memorable in a good way!)  Friday will be very casual, so I'm thinking about wearing this outfit, with dark red wedges and different jewelry.  Thoughts? 


The necklace in this post is about as crafty as I get.  It's actually my hair clip from my wedding, made by one of my best friends using a button from my grandmother's collection as the center.  At the suggestion of a co-worker, I bought two necklaces, and clipped them together for a double stranded statement necklace look.  I'm glad I'm surrounded by such creative people!


Linked up with The Pleated Poppy and Rolled Up Pretty today!



pleated poppy

3 comments:

  1. Hey doll, I just came across your blog and I love it! You've put together some really cute outfits :)

    xo, H
    http://le-fab-femme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark red wedges sound good, but do you have to change the jewelry? What you have on is so pretty!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you walking across the bridge like a model - cute! And what a neat idea for re-using something from your wedding! The necklace is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete