pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Change of Pace


tee/watch: Kohl's, jeans/sweater: Target, shoes: Kmart, necklace: Charming Charlie

I decided to go with flats instead of heels today, but doing my hair and putting on a little more make-up had me feeling back to my usual self! My outfit today was a last minute choice and I'm truthfully drawing a blank when I try to think of something interesting to say about it. My inability to think may have something to do with being exhausted! Getting in shape for the marathon I just agreed to run is going to be a long rode, and even though my weekly mileage is really low, I need to remember that my body may take a little while to get used to running 4-5 days a week after doing nothing but sitting on the couch reading style/fashion blogs for the past 5 months. :)


Linking up....




pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Found you through the Pleated Poppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're feeling better today! That striped cardigan looks cute and comfy :) I'd admire you for doing the marathon...I can barely run a mile!

    -Sharon
    Enter to win a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! I'm pretty nervous about the training, but now that I'm telling people I'm doing the race, I'm thinking it'll force me to follow through. :)

      Delete
  3. Kudos to you for doing the marathon! I honestly just want to complete a 5k myself!

    I love the striped cardigan and I really like your statement necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! I thought this was a really fun necklace to add to my collection!

      Delete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this classy look! And yay for signing up for the marathon!!! Have you done one before? I did my first last October and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete