pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Jeans And Tee Kind Of Day

necklace: gift from my mother-in-law, tee: Old Navy, jeans: Gap, shoes; Target


Yesterday morning I was all sorts of dedicated to my training plan and got up and ran my 4 miles in the morning because I had a dentist appointment in the evening during my usual running time. I decided that I liked that, and woke up just 10 minutes earlier this morning and did my 6 mile run this morning before work. Let me tell you, I felt that 2 mile difference. Not fun. I did spend the entire run thinking about what I wanted to wear today though, and you know what? The only piece of my outfit from today that was included in those thoughts are the shoes! I guess my run made me so tired that it turned into a jeans and t-shirt kind of day.


Linking up....



the pleated poppy blog

7 comments:

  1. jeans + t-shirt is so comfy and perfect for running errands!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the turquoise in your outfit!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the turqoise pieces. so lovely.

    http://pinterest.com/vhutali/
    www.msvanvee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeans and a tee... I love those days! LOVE the color of your shoes, so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with jeans and a t-shirt! Love, love, LOVE those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I swear I left a comment on this post obsessing over your shoes, but it seems to be gone, so I'll leave it again - those shoes are freaking amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete