pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Look What I Was Missing

shirt: Walmart, skirt: hand-me-down from a friend in college, shoes: DSW


This whole running thing is whooping me. Between the heat and the run itself, I've just been drained! As a result, the only thing I have to say about my outfit is that how have I had this skirt for something crazy like 6 years and never worn it?! My best friend from college gave it to me rather than donating it, but I just never took it off the hanger. I've had it so long that it's made it through 3 moves, which is when I tend to get rid of clothing. Maybe I always knew it was a classic!  Nothing beats a good pencil skirt, right? Professional, feminine, comfortable, and leaves you feeling just sexy enough!



Linking up....

the pleated poppy blog

3 comments:

  1. Running is hard, I like to do it, but found I did much better when I kept it simple.

    I love your shoes and you are right, you can't go wrong with a pencil skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding great things in the closet that are new to you - it's like shopping without spending any $! :) And I LOVE the yellow shoes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete