pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Squeaky Shoes


tank and sweater: thrifted, pants: New York & Company, shoes and belt: Target

outfit after changing my shoes...not anywhere near as much fun, but much less annoying!


I was so excited about these teal shoes from Target, dreaming up all the outfits I would wear them with this fall. I wore them for the first time today and by around 2pm I was in the flats I had brought to work just in case I wanted them because the left heel would not stop squeaking! I may see if some kind of exchange can be worked out, but I'm not sure if they'll let me since they've already been worn outside the house. Let me know if you have any thoughts on that! 

Thanks for all your support this week as I started my new job!! I feel so overloaded right now, but in such a good way. I'm really excited for this opportunity to work in a place that allows me to do the work I truly want to do and by all appearances treats their employees wonderfully! 


Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

8 comments:

  1. these shoes are super cute! what a shame that they are squeaky. i have a few shoes like that but i guess i don't think too much of it. i think target pretty much accepts returns on anything but i'm not sure about clothes or shoes that have been worn. is there anything you can do to soften the squeaking??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO weird they are squeaky! I've never heard of that. But I LOVE your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I have had shoes like that! They can be kind of annoying. I really like this awesome professional look you have though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Jess, just love love that peach/pink top of urs..u hav dressed up in a fun but apt way for office :)

    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My issue with Target shoes is usually the fit, but I've never heard about squeakiness. But how annoying! They are darling shoes and I love the color. They go great with the peachy top and blue cardigan! And so glad to hear about the new job! That's wonderful!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. huh, I've never had that happen with a shoe, the 'squeaky' problem. Strange, and disappointing, for sure! that would get annoying fast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made me giggle because my mom bought a new pair of shoes this week (not from Target) and when she wore them today they were SO squeaky. I could literally hear them in the other room- too, too funny :)

    SO, SO, soooo excited for your about your new job, lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sheer top is gorgeous and looks perfect with that blue cardigan - great look girl!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete