pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Return of the Outdoor Picture



tee: Five Below, skirt and necklace: Target, shoes: Payless

It finally happened...I got way too bored with taking pictures in front of my gray wall. It felt good to get back outside and back to the awkwardness of knowing the cars driving by are probably thinking "what the heck is that girl doing..."

I found this skirt at Target last Friday, when I had no business being in Target to begin with (I really need to get more serious about implementing a budget!), but I just couldn't resist buying it. I love the fit, the faux leather waistband, and especially this shade of pink. It just feels so girly!

Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog



7 comments:

  1. Oh the evils of Target. Yep, I get it. I try to avoid it as much as I can, but that's how I ended up with floral pants this weekend!

    It's a great skirt though, so I'm glad you bought it, it looks great on you!

    I'm with you though, I need a budget!! We should start a support group, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that skirt- it looks great on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is darling! I saw the same one at my local Target but kept myself from picking it up. And it can be so fun to take outfit photos outfit! These turned out beautifully!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this skirt on you! i found one at the goodwill that i snatched up, but it's too small for me :( so i am trying to sell it on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that skirt! Thanks for visiting my blog today. The relay I did was the Hood to Coast, just the walking portion of it. The relay is fun, there are so many people and everyone has fun with it. You dont get any sleep, but I would definitely do it again ;)

    Lindsay
    LindsayJEveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos Jess! Love the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete