pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Being Honest


I have to be honest...I was going to blog about my outfit from today, but when I looked at the one picture I managed to snap before my camera battery died this morning, it made me feel, well, a little rounder around the middle than usual. Don't worry - no self image issues for me (I felt great all day!), I'm just apparently very vain. :)  This outfit was from Monday, which happened to be the day after probably one too many cocktails. Apparently I prefer looking tired and maybe a tiny bit hungover to looking like I've packed on a couple of extra pounds!


Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

  1. I love sweat pants too.... and I take at least 10 pictures of each outfit trying to find the one where I look as skinny as possible! I like the wide legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally hear you on that, if I don't like the way I look in a photo I just plain don't use it! Yet I'm ok with looking tired on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I think this is a cute look. I love the contrast between the blue and black!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how the slightest turn/difference in angle can make all the difference in how one looks in a photo! Love that blue color...one of my favorites! BTW, congrats on your recent marathon! :)

    ReplyDelete