pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Feeling Blessed

shirt and jacket: Target, pants: New York & Co., shoes: thrifted, necklace: gift



I think I'm exhausted. It's such a busy week that I just have to keep reminding myself that this is what I signed up for, and I love it! Besides, I can sleep all weekend, right?!  That's what they're for. :) To me, exhaustion is much easier to deal with when you're able to wake up in the morning and head to a job that you really, truly feel blessed to have!

Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

4 comments:

  1. Cute pattern mixing - polka dots basically go with everything! :) And that's awesome that you're still loving your job so much, it definitely makes it easier to deal with being busy/tired when you actually like what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I don't comment enough but I read your blog every morning before I crawl out of bed. It is one of my favorites. I appreciate your honesty, love the outfits you choose and the inspiration to try new pairings! Feeling blessed that we were connected through the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina I tried to find your email address, but I couldn't find it in my email. :( I wanted to personally thank you for such kind words! I feel so blessed too that we were connected through this crazy blogosphere and I'm very thankful to get the chance to know you, even if it's only through blogs and instagram! I'm telling you, if we lived closer, we would go thrifting together and find every piece of cute clothing and home decor in every thrift store for miles! haha

      Delete
  3. That is a good feeling! It's important to recognize those kind of things!

    Love the jacket - very professional!

    ReplyDelete