pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Comfort

sweater dress, tights, and boots: Target

Apparently the hungrier I am, the quicker I take my outfit pictures - apparently that means I also don't check the quality of my pictures either. Oops! Anyway, I'm exhausted. And I've decided that a sweater dress, colored tights, and boots are my new go to for comfort when I just don't have the energy to put in much thought. Gone are the days of getting away with wearing jeans and company hoodie to work. I kind of miss them, but who am I kidding? I'm changed into sweats and a hoodie within 10 minutes of getting home from work!


Linking up...

the pleated poppy blog


9 comments:

  1. Love the colors! Cute! :)

    myfashionatelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

    xooxxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess! thanks! thanks for the nice words on my issues. hey, you got all those items at one store? good, wow! i know what you mean about hoodies, ya i have like 10 and they are never appearing on my posts. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweater dresses are my new favorite thing ever. I love the color combo of your dress and tights!

    And yes, as you saw in my blog earlier this week, I'm pretty much in jammies as soon as I get home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the color of this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have a blue dress, reddish tights, and cognac boots. I MUST steal this outfit!
    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that's a wonderful formula for comfort - plenty easy, but incredibly adorable too. We all need those go-to outfit combination for busy days. I love the contrasting colors together! Enjoy the rest of your week, lady!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing in blue. I love the dress. It i a beautiful dress, love the wrap style & the ruffle too. I like how you wore wine tights with it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright colors....yes, please!!! Get some rest, friend! And thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete