pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

30 for 30 Days 13 & 14: Swapped

shirt: Old Navy, vest: thrifted, pants & shoes: Target, scarf: gift
shirt: Buffalo Exchange, sweater: Target, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Payless

Soooo today's outfit (the one labeled #14) features yet another swap. I kind of took the approval to swap and ran with it! I'm glad I did though, because this sweater was warm and cozy today, and an added bonus is that I love the color. I'm pretty sure that's the final swap though, and I promise I'm not using more than 30 pieces of clothing! :) 


Linking up...




the pleated poppy blog

6 comments:

  1. I love the color of your sweater. It looks great with black!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the jewel tone of your sweater paired with the hint of animal print - great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just discovered your blog through the pleated poppy and would love to follow each other! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that leopard-trim blouse. Beautiful. You always look so polished when you have that on. Looks great with the Eggplant Sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the peeks of leopard in outfit 14! The nude shoes work really well with that outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this because I'M about to do some serious swapping. I straight up LOST the black turtleneck I have in my 30... who does that? Also, I second/third/fourth the love of leopard in that second outfit. Perfect little touch :)

    Samantha @ Sam ipsa loquitur

    ReplyDelete