pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

School Spirit

shirt & cardigan: Old Navy, scarf: gift, pants: Target, boots: JCPenney

I feel like I'm supporting my buckeyes with the scarlet and gray in this outfit. We played Michigan last night, and right before the game started I realized I had on a blue hoodie. I couldn't stand to be wearing one of their school colors, so I changed into a different hoodie. True story. I may need to be reminded that it's been nearly 7 years since I've been an Ohio State student... :)


Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

2 comments:

  1. Hey, once a fan, always a fan right? My dad didn't even go to the U of M here in MN and he is still a huge fan of their basketball team!

    I like the red and black going on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your alma mater at least has cute school colors. Mine were black and yellow, colors I can only associate with insects.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete