pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Like a Kid Again

tee: Target, sweater: Old Navy, belt: Kohl's, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Payless

My attitude towards winter sticking around longer than it needs to has shifted a little today, and it's all because we're on a delay this morning due to the weather! I felt like a little kid yesterday, constantly looking out my window at work, just waiting for that nasty weather to kick in hoping we would end up with a day off work out of it. I'm convinced...snow days are much more fun as an adult!!


Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jess, we have finally have nice weather [ 45° ]
    and sunshine and you have yukky stuff. dang!

    I am loving your belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were snow days all around me yesterday - all the schools were closed, but my work closes for nothing, so I still had to go in. Oh well!

    Love the belted sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got a snow day today, they called it really early (like 5am) because they were expecting 5-10 inches today. It's only raining.... haha
    I really like the pop of red from your shoes with the black/white/polka dot look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I would love for you to join in on the weekly style link up sessions on my blog!

    ~Kenyé @ Glow Kouture

    www.glowkouture.blogspot.com
    www.bellarucheboutique.com

    ReplyDelete