pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Few Good Deals

edited2
tee & shoes: Target, sweater: Old Navy, skirt: Kohl's, necklace: thrifted

I found this skirt on Monday when I snuck in a quick stop at Kohl's on my way home from a hair appointment. I have to say that it's possibly the quickest I've ever spent $50, but I found some good deals.  This skirt was on clearance for $13, and the white lace is fun and somehow feels classy and sexy at the same time. You know, in a way that's totally work appropriate. :) Even better was this find - it has me almost wishing for cooler weather so I could wear it! 

Linking up...


the pleated poppy blog

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I really love the skirt. And you got such an amazing deal on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt and I'm loving tat dress too!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. You scored! Love the skirt. I think lace skirts are so lovely for the summer. I adore the dress that you also purchased. Great finds and they look amazing on you!

    Sylvia
    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely skirt! I've been wanting a lace skirt but am maybe going to hold off until after baby - unless it goes out of style by next year! I have to say, you're brave to wear it in white too, I'm such a wimp about white because I'm messy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! Kohl's is really hit or miss with me.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete