FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Confidence

tee: Old Navy, blazer: Ambiance (San Francisco), pants: New York & Co., shoes: thrifted

So you know when you have those weeks that feel never ending....and then you remember that it's only Tuesday?! Yeah, I'm having one of those. I had an interview on Monday for a team lead position in our department, then worked 11 hours straight today, just to come home and freak out about a presentation/discussion I'm leading in a big meeting tomorrow. Since I'm feeling like I don't quite have it all together, I thought I'd at least share an outfit that makes it look like I do! :) This is totally a repeat outfit - worn Monday for my interview and here on my first day at this job. There's just something about the personality and professionalism that a bright blazer brings to an outfit that apparently helps me muster up the confidence to take on a new challenge. Do you have specific pieces that you turn to when you need that extra boost? 

Be back soon - I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone and finally visiting your blogs when things settle down in a few days - I hope you're all having a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The color of your blazer is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that does sound like a crazy week - I hope you get the job! You do look very professional and pulled together here! I love the color of the blazer, it is a great power look. I always pull out a blazer when I need a boost like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this bright blue blazer, such a pretty color on you.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say 3 things:

    1. I missed you.
    2. That Cobalt Blazer is great & looks lovely with all Black.
    3. I'd love for you to participate in my Blog Birthday Party which is in 2 weeks. For more in regards to this check my blog & E-Mail me.

    That's all. ;-)

    Have a Great Weekend! )I guess that's 4 things LOL)

    ReplyDelete