FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Dressing for Spring

DSC02119
tee, blazer, pants: Target, bracelet: souvenir from Jamaica

Apparently thank you Target for this entire outfit? I suppose there is a reason it's one of my favorite stores! So, this outfit felt like a good way to still go right for the all black I've been so drawn to, but the bright blazer and turquoise bracelet made me feel like I was dressing a little more appropriately for the time of year. Nothing like some bright colors to make you finally feel like the season change! 

7 comments:

  1. So chic in black with some color. I love that blazer and bracelet of yours. I co-hosted a link up on my blog yesterday, Check it out and please come link this fabulous outfit. Thanks.

    Happy Friday. Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been totally looking for a bright blazer like this one - I guess I just need to head to Target! Easy enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blazer....have a great weekend:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, bright colors always do the trick! I love this blazer, and the bracelet is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I totally agree! I love this poppy red and turquoise combination, it's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I have entire outfits from Target too. Old Navy also makes up the bulk of my wardrobe. You look fab--love a good structured blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the red and turquoise with the black as well - how fun! I used to shop at Target ALL the time, but I've been striking out there lately. Old Navy, on the other hand...they have all my money, haha!

    ReplyDelete