FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Perfect Layer

edited
necklace: gift, tee: Target, jacket: Sam's Club, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Old Navy

This blazer I found at Sam's Club is quite possibly the best $10 I've ever spent. It's super comfortable because the material is stretchy, it adds some professionalism to an outfit, and it's perfect for layering in hot weather with chilly air conditioning (not that I'm complaining about needing to do that!). I think I've only paired it with pants, but plan to branch out a bit and pair it with some skirts or dresses in the near future!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! A black blazer is completely a closet essential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every person needs a good black blazer! I have one I'm not crazy about so I may have to replace it with something more like this! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it when i find that perfect piece! congrats on your sam's club find!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Black Blazer is always and forever in Fashion and a great piece to layer with and dress up an outfit, with. =)

    ReplyDelete