FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Comfort

DSC01858
dress & leggings: Target, blazer: Sam's Club, boots: Clothes Mentor

This dress felt borderline too short for work, so after putting on black tights and and some cute black booties, I decided to go with the leggings instead because they're thick and show zero skin. Not very professional, but I convinced myself that the blazer made up for that a little bit. This dress was part of an impulse buy at Target over the weekend along with the same dress in black, and a pair of printed ankle dress pants - at least they were on clearance! For $12, I couldn't pass up the fit of this dress. I've been loving anything that fits loosely lately because it's just so comfortable! That probably means it's time to start running again... :)

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy...

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I wouldn't have known that these were leggings and not tights if you hadn't said anything. And that's a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! The blue against the black looks really good. Leggings always save the day for a skirt or dress that is borderline too short. Then you can just call it a tunic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Target. I love Target and I can totally understand buying that dress in two colors! It fits really nicely! I really like the blue, but I bet you could wear the black dress with your blue blazer from earlier this week and just reverse the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of pieces I've purchased from Target as of late is just insane. Lol. why is everything so cute? You look fabulous, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit courtesy of Lauren Conrad. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely. I always adore Royal Blue & Cobalt on you. I have a Dress in this Color so I am keeping this in mind - to add a Black Blazer and Tights/Leggings, plus some Tall Boots. =)

    ReplyDelete