FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Flashback



tee: Target, belt & skirt: thrifted, shoes & watch: Kohl's

This is actually an outfit I wore last week. That day I went with a friend to help her wedding dress shop and then out to dinner. We were having so much fun that I didn't get home until a little after 10pm and wanted my bed more than I wanted outfit pictures. :) Today I figured I'd recreate it - I really like mixing browns and blacks as long as its more tan than brown! Are there any other fashion "rules" you like to break?





2 comments:

  1. Love this! I used to resist mixing browns and blacks for some reason, but I'm getting bolder about doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I also love mixing browns and blacks, I think they work well together :)

    ReplyDelete