FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, June 18, 2012

Ouch


dress: thrifted, vest/shoes: Target, belt: Kohl's


I really love these shoes with this outfit, but they sure were a bad idea today. It's been awhile since I've worn them and even with some inserts, they end up being pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day. I felt like I constantly was walking back and forth from my office to the copier, so that didn't help! Too bad I didn't have a pedometer to track that distance. That would've been the perfect accessory, don't you think? :)


Linking up today...


Thrifters Anonymous

4 comments:

  1. I love your thrifted dress too! What a gorgeous color and it's so flattering on you. The vest gives it such a nice look. Now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty in that dress, Jess! I hate it when shoes are so cute but they hurt my feet, it's such a shame. I admire women that wear heels to the office...I usually only wear mine for a night out!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dress is really pretty! I love it! I like the vest with it too. I too suffer through days in uncomfortable shoes sometimes just because they're cute! Often times I pull them off under my desk for a bit to get a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. uggg love that color on you!!!I have so many shoes that hurt my feeet! SOO MANY! haha Thanks for linking up..seriously loving your finds!

    Shana

    ColorBlind
    Thrifters Anonymous Monday Link Up

    ReplyDelete