FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, July 9, 2012

New Jewelry And A New Blog Friend :)

So excited about so many great bracelets! 
I can't wait to wear these to dress up an outfit!

Big outfit plans for these gorgeous things for Friday night (girls night out!) - check back this weekend to see!


Aren't these accessories great?! I was lucky enough to be partnered with Jenn from Party of One for Shanna's Bauble Swap and this is what she sent me! It was so sweet of her to send me the perfect silver bangles that I knew I "needed" after completing my shopping ban! The second I received the package, I had to put on the chain looking ones and wore them the whole weekend. So fun! Check out below to see how I wore them today...


bracelets: gift from Jenn!, tee: Family Dollar (are you thinking what?! because I sure was when I found it!), necklace: JCPenney, belt/skirt: thrifted, shoes you can't see: Target

Left arm - See! I knew silver bangles were a must to wear with my new watch! :)

Right arm - Loving these!


Thanks Jenn for such a thoughtful gift! Do yourself a favor and head over to Party of One! Her blog is full of some pretty inspirational and fun stuff. We all need a little bit more of that in our lives, don't we?!


Do yourself another favor and head over to Because Shanna Said So. You still have until July 15th to join in!




4 comments:

  1. SO glad you liked them :) I think the best part of this all was finding a new blog friend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pearls and earrings look gorgeous! Lucky girl!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh pretty! Arm parties are the best! I will check out both blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty bracelets and earrings! How fun...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete