FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, October 19, 2012

Cheating?

sweater: Old Navy, scarf, tank & boots: Target, jeans: thrifted

My outfits are usually posted the same day I wear them, so I feel like I'm cheating because I didn't wear this outfit today. It's actually from last Friday, but when I saw Bri's link up, I couldn't resist posting about this outfit. Check it out to see how everyone styled their boots! I've liked the way rolled jeans look with booties on other bloggers, but this is the first time I tried the look myself. I have to say, it made an otherwise uninspiring outfit feel a little more unique for me, so I'll be trying this look again! What's your favorite way to wear booties?!

Of course the week before the marathon would be the busiest! I was out to dinner two nights this week, then it's the one weekend that somehow my mom ended up with free OSU football tickets. I really wish it was a different weekend so I could enjoy a few beers and the Danger Brothers (local band that plays on campus every game day and my mom loves them!) with my momma, but I know we'll still have fun. Not only is my mom going, but so are my in-laws and my husband's aunt and uncle. I'm so excited to have them all here and to hang out, but they'll just have to accept my 9pm bedtime tomorrow night since the race is early the next morning! :)

I also wanted to say thank you for the kind words that were left on my blog earlier this week. I'm so grateful to have such thoughtful blogging friends! Thanks for letting me have my mini-breakdown and putting my thoughts out there - it really did make a difference to me!



4 comments:

  1. holy shit. I love this sooo much. It looks soo freaking amazing with the high heel booties. Without the booties idk how it would look, but damn so stunning. Keep the looks up with heels. wear heels casually and dressed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also keep the dark wash jeans in a wide leg, trouser cut or straight leg. best 3 jean shapes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Work Clothes, I Suppose. I love this look, and your blog is fantastic! You have such a great sense of style! It would make my day if you stopped by my blog and decided to follow (I'd follow you back of course).

    Kate
    http://ajourneyinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you joined - this look is perfect!! I haven't tried rolled jeans with booties and will definitely have to give it a try now!!! Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete