FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, November 26, 2012

Back At It

tee and cardigan: Old Navy, scarf and boots: Target, pants: New York & Co.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend! We were lucky enough to see both families for the holiday, which meant we consumed far too much food. Totally worth it! I'm not big on black Friday shopping because of the crowds and just not being ready to focus on Christmas shopping yet, but we did venture out later in the morning to get a good deal on a chest freezer. Exciting stuff, right? Hopefully you shopped for things that were a little more fun than that!

Linking up...


stillbeingmolly

2 comments:

  1. Hey, a chest freezer is an important purchase in my book!! We can't live without ours!

    I love the colors in your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so comfy and classy! I am with you on the Black Friday shopping. I am NOT a fan of crowds, I'll stick to my online shopping, haha!

    Vanessa, 7Jaded

    ReplyDelete