FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday Social time again! 

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
My favorite ladies, being ridiculous on my wedding day. The picture always makes me smile!


how could you not love them?! :)

2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Too much stuff, but my phone charger, a lamp, a book, probably a lot of random things too.

3. What is your least favorite chore?
Cleaning the bathrooms, and it's a chore my husband will never do, but I can't complain because he's the one who completes the majority of the chores, the majority of the time. Seriously, my husband teases me because I don't even know where we keep the vacuum. (It has to be in the hall closet though, right?!)

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Actually getting ready for work. How amazing would it be if you could just snap your fingers and your hair and makeup was done, just like that?!

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I'm glad that I truly don't get angry very often. When I'm frustrated though, I'll usually call my mom or best friend, then a trip to Target usually happens. I don't go and spend too much money, but that time to myself to shop is better than therapy to me!

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
Thanksgiving for sure. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, but that one is stressful! Thanksgiving you get to just go home and eat a bunch of great food and spend time with family without the time and money spent on finding gifts for everyone.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment