FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Basics

sweater & pants: Target, tee: Five Below, shoes: Payless, necklace: flea market

Although I do like pairing black, white, and gray together pretty often, I think it's usually with some color incorporated even if it is just with shoes or accessories. Today I was apparently lacking some motivation and the result is that I'm really not crazy about this outfit. It's professional, but pretty boring. Oh well - you win some, you lose some. I'll just try again tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

  1. Many of my teacher outfits look like this. You know you look nice, you're just not excited to wear it. I've decided not every day has to be the best outfit day, and I need to remember you look cute and casual, so I can too :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete