FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Time for Me

shirt: Forever 21, skirt: Target, tights: Walmart, boots: JCPenney

I get to leave work at noon tomorrow and I'm incredibly excited about it. Unfortunately it's because it's my weekend to work half a day on Saturday, but still, I'm excited for half a day to myself. I can't decide whether I want to go thrifting on my way home, or if I want to grab a salad from my new favorite restaurant for lunch, or if I want to just come home and catch up on Vanderpump Rules because for some strange reason I cannot get enough of that show this week. Maybe I'll find a way to do all 3? Probably!

3 comments:

  1. ooh I love this outfit! that skirt is such a pretty color :) I think you should do ALL three things tomorrow after you get off work- that would be such a fun and relaxing afternoon! fi you go thrifting you have to show us what you get!

    -Jenna Brianne
    wearablefunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great green skirt! Super exciting about a half day to yourself! Have fun!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do all three! Why not? I love your green skirt - a little early St. Patty's Day flare! :) Have a great weekend and enjoy your afternoon on Saturday with whatever you decide to do!

    ReplyDelete