FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stripes

DSC01827
blouse: Buffalo Exchange, sweater: Old Navy, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Payless

Yay for cooler temperatures that let me layer!! This look made me feel super professional, while the little bit of leopard print paired with the stripes felt just a little bit rebellious. Even better, the stripes let me join in the theme of the week with Andi and Kate. Head over to their blogs to see how they wears their stripes all week, then link up on Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Stripes are awesome! And I love the hint of leopard too. The pants make you look really tall - in a good way! Very professional and nice looking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I have a b&w striped sweater like this and it is one of my favorites, it goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same sweater twins! Yay! And Yay for stripes! Also, thanks for (returning) the good advice on my blog recently. I can't believe how easy it is to offer advice, and how hard it can be to take your own advice, or even remember it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sweater with the wide stripes. And that leopard-trimmed blouse is my favorite that you own. =)

    ReplyDelete