FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, October 11, 2013

Stripes

DSC01821
tee: Forever 21, sweater/jeans/shoes: Target

Linking up with Andi and Kate to show off my stripes today! This was a casual Friday outfit that I decided to hold onto once I heard about the stripes link up. I'm very happy that although I'm wearing some other outfit today that would be just as appropriate for a casual Friday at work, I'm not at work! Yesterday was the start of the 5 week days off work and I couldn't be more excited about it, mostly because today and the rest of the weekend will be spent celebrating my sister-in-laws' wedding. I'm so honored to get to be in the wedding, and I'm looking forward to some great times with family. Check out Instagram if you have any interest in getting a sneak peek. :) Happy weekend everyone!


6 comments:

  1. I really like this color combo and that cardigan is awesome! The two toned peachy/orange is so pretty. Have fun at the wedding. We are going to my cousin's wedding this weekend and it's a girls weekend, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I especially adore the cardigan - my favorite color hues!! Have a blast at the wedding, weddings are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute casual look! I hope you have a wonderful time at all the wedding festivities!! thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun this weekend! I really like this outfit, the colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dear!
    I just found your blog through the stripes-linking-up :) I like it and I think this simple stripes- look is really cute!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you styled that striped top. The Cardigan is so Classic & Pretty. =)

    Hope your weekend was great. =)

    ReplyDelete