FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Jamaica Bound

edited
long sleeve tee/tunic/sweater: Target, pants: Kohl's, shoes/necklace: Old Navy


We leave for Jamaica tomorrow!! While I wish I would've looked this pulled together today, this was actually yesterdays' outfit. I really liked the layers in this outfit, but I'm excited to get to ditch all those and hang out in cute dresses the next few days. Really though, I'm thankful for this trip. It's a much needed break from work and the whole point of the trip is to get to be there for my best friends' wedding. I'll admit that I'm one of those people who declares 3 people her best friends, but this is the one I've been close to since before kindergarten. She's been such a good friend and I can't wait to be there when she marries the gem of a guy she found. I'm getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it.... :)

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy

5 comments:

  1. Have fun on the trip! I really love this layered look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time on your trip! I'm jealous!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm SO JEALOUS because it is 9 degrees right now, but I hope you have a fabulous time! It's okay to have more than one "best" friend. I always say "one of my best friends" so I don't get into trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so jealous of you...you are making me want warm weather and cold drinks!! i hope you're having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww that's so sweet. Your friend is lucky to have you and you are lucky to be going to Jamaica. Hope you took some photos of your Outfits in Dresses.

    Love the color-blocking here and the Tunics pair well together.

    ReplyDelete