FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Sunday, January 19, 2014

30x30 - Day 12

DSC01960
hat: gift, sweatshirt & scarf: Old Navy, pants: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Express brand), boots: Target


Yes my friends, we are calling this an outfit. Mostly because on Saturday if I wasn't in running clothes, I was in sweatpants hanging out at my parents house and I didn't want two days of nothing to share for fear of not finishing this 30x30 challenge before spring! So this is the outfit I put together for my 30 minute trip to the grocery store, before coming back and changing right back into sweatpants. Whatever. Let's break it down. Hat because why on earth would I want to do my hair for just a trip to the grocery store, fancier earrings than usual because they had been sitting on top of parents' bathroom cabinet and I threw them on this morning so I wouldn't forget to pack them, scarf to hide the bright pink straps from my sports bra, pants because they're super stretchy and comfortable, and boots because it was gross outside and they hide my white socks I was wearing with black pants. I promise to do better tomorrow. :)

And here's a few more put together looks with these black pants, clearly a recent favorite...

DSC01928editedDSC01939

1/2/3

6 comments:

  1. This is perfect for a lazy weekend! I don't put a ton of effort into outfits that will be worn for a short trip to the grocery store either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Inge - I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

      Delete
  2. I actually like this very much. We cannot be put-together and elegant 24/7. The scarf and baseball hat take it to a cute sporty level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ada! It was nice to feel really comfortable, but yet not walking around in my yoga pants...although I have been known to do that too. :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely a cute outfit for errands! You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete