FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, January 6, 2014

Delay

DSC01928
tee: H&M, sweater: Old Navy, jeggings: Discount Fashion Warehouse (they're Express), boots: Clothes Mentor, necklace: Charming Charlie

I was all excited to start another 30x30 challenge, then the weather lead to our campus closing today. You know what that means - I didn't make it out of my pajamas until 4pm, and that was just to put on running clothes to go to the gym. You better believe that after a shower, I was snuggled right back up in pajamas! We're closed again tomorrow so I'm looking forward to another day of relaxing. That means there's a pretty good chance I'll be starting the 30x30 on Wednesday instead, and I guess I'll just be really behind! So instead of my first 30x30 look, here's the outfit I wore this past Friday to work. The Buckeyes played that night (we lost...boo) so this was my way of wearing my scarlet and gray to show my game day spirit. This sweater has been a favorite for quite awhile, so I thought it was a great choice for Lauren's Mix It Monday link up! Check out how I've worn it before...



croppedDSC01547edited1

1/2/3

4 comments:

  1. Cute cardigan, it definitely seems like it would be very versatile. We are closed today too, crazy weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! You are so good at wearing mostly neutrals and still looking interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had school cancelled today, too, and when I haven't been taking outfit pictures for the blog, I've been in pajamas. Love the black/white/gray combo.

    http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've worked from home for the past two days, so I know what you mean about living in jammies - no reason to get dressed when we don't have to! ;o)

    ReplyDelete