FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Currently

IMG_5329





...with this little nugget. Kiddo is excellent at taking the rings off while my job is to stack them right back on so he can take them right back off. 

IMG_5330



...out to do some things as a couple this month. We did a brewery tour through downtown Columbus and then also an annual bar crawl for charity with friends while Jacob hung out with grandparents. This was a big deal for us because I've totally been that mom that's really struggled to leave her baby. 

IMG_5332










...open toed shoes - finally busting them out this year! (Photo filtered of course because girlfriend needs a pedicure - ha!)





IMG_5331





...smoothies! When I was pregnant I had to avoid eating large amounts at once and always found myself hungrier throughout the mornings. That hasn't changed, so drinking a smoothie mid-morning has been the perfect way to prevent myself from starving by lunchtime. 





IMG_5333





...about 10 pages of Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. It was the book selected for an online book club of sorts for a professional organization in my field of work and I got the book from the library with such high intentions of reading it and participating, and then I just didn't. I'm still trying to get back into it now that we're hitting a little bit slower time at work. The more likely outcome though is that I just watch her 20 minute TED Talk...







Linking up with Anne and Jenna!

No comments:

Post a Comment