FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Stripes

IMG_4694

shirt: Sam's Club
sweater: Kohl's
jeggings: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Express brand)
boots: Target

*Once again life got in the way and stole all my energy but here I am again, giving this a go! 

I've been pretty open in the past about my openness to buying clothes just about anywhere, and have been known to find items I love at the dollar store, Sam's Club, and even the grocery store. I have no shame! :) This striped shirt is one of my Sam's Club finds so I'm sure I scored it for no more than $15. I purchased it early last summer when the fit allowed it to accommodate the baby bump I had going on at that time and now I appreciate the fit even more for its forgiving nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment