FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Brown + Black

IMG_5664
shirt: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Victoria's Secret brand), denim jacket: Old Navy, skirt: thrifted, shoes: Target

I think I've crossed over from occasionally pairing brown and black together, to making it a pretty constant combination. It's likely inspired more by the fact that these shoes are a really comfortable summer favorite that live in the convenient spot of the shoe rack near the garage door rather than being inspired by any style preferences, but I'm ok with that in this season of life. Incorporating more than one item in an outfit with brown in it makes me feel like the pairing is a little more intentional instead of like I just grabbed the wrong shoes in the dark. This necklace from The Jones Market provides that balance for me in this outfit. It's been a recent favorite of mine!  It matches everything, pretty to look at, and safe for Jacob to get his hands on so it's the one piece of jewelry besides my rings that don't have to come off the second I walk in the door at the end of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment