FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, May 13, 2016

Blue on Blue

denim denim
shirt: Target (exact) / pants: Discount Fashion Warehouse - Express brand (similar) / shoes: Target (similar)

Bringing back a good fitting pair of flares into my closet has been really refreshing because it’s given me another option I enjoy reaching for outside of the skinny jeans that are in heavy rotation and a pair of boyfriend fit distressed jeans that have been a go-to style for me on the weekends. The length requires a heel but these peep toe booties with a chunkier heel have been the perfect option lately because they’re so comfortable that I truly don’t notice that I’m wearing heels (as long as it’s a typical work day of course). Quite a big deal for this chick who has mostly given up on her collection of heels! 

Linking up with Living in Color...



No comments:

Post a Comment