FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, May 16, 2016

Mondays Are For Wine

edited tee
t-shirt: thrifted / sweater: Target / hat: Target / necklace: The Jones Market / jeans: Discount Fashion Warehouse (Express brand) / shoes: Macy's (Minnetonka brand)

When I was in college t-shirts were my favorite thing to thrift and the more random the print on it the better. I hadn't been thrifting in a really long time and finally found some time to go and found this t-shirt that says "mondays are for the bachelor and wine". Truth be told I don't watch The Bachelor and even if I did it wouldn't be on Mondays because I'd record it and then watch it in segments during my 20 minutes of peace and quiet in the mornings throughout the week. But I like wine! ;) Does that count for anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment