FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, July 4, 2016

All American

edited
striped tee, jeans, & necklace: Discount Fashion Warehouse / shoes: Target

When I think of the 4th of July, I tend to shy away from going full on patriotic with a red, white, and blue look (maybe that's just because I realized I don't own much red!) and am a lot more likely to turn to a look that has that all American / girl next door type of feel to it. A navy and white striped tee, flares, and some comfy open toe booties felt like they fit the bill. If we're talking practicality though, maybe a 3/4 sleeve shirt and long pants wouldn't be the best for enjoying a holiday in the heat of July but it'd be perfect for the next day if you have to spend it being back to work in an overly air conditioned building. ;) 

I hope you all are having a great 4th of July holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment