FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, April 20, 2012

I Told You So



tee and cardigan: Target, necklace: thrifted, pants: Shopper's World, shoes: Payless

I told you it'd be coming soon - here's my try at mixing blues!  The tank hanging way out of my tee looks sloppy, but it's Friday and I don't care. :)  I love these Target boyfriend tees so much, that this is my third gray one.  I just can't stop wearing them!  I mostly wear them on weekends, but today I pretended that teal denim dressed the tee up a bit.  


Happy weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. I like your turquoise necklace with your navy cardigan and teal pants! Can't believe those were thrifted!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monochromatic blues look so pretty together! And that park made such a beautiful background.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete