FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Closet Confusion

edited
shirt and shoes: Old Navy, scarf and necklace: gift, pants: New York & Co.

This outfit feels way more like fall to me than spring! Maybe that's a sign that it's time to swap the spring and summer items into my closet? Something else I noticed - when did my wardrobe become so un-sexy?! Not that I need or want anything inappropriate, but my best friends' bachelorette party is this weekend and I feel like those are always a fun excuse to step up your game, right? :)

2 comments:

  1. It's still a great look for work though! And I'm with you on fall colors, I almost reached for a dress this morning that is lots of oranges, browns, etc and then thought, hmm, this just makes me think of September!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt like I've been channeling fall a lot lately too. I think it's our roller coaster spring here in Nashville that's confusing my closet senses!

    ReplyDelete