FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, May 3, 2013

Nervous

DSC01640
sweater: Old Navy, jeans: American Eagle, shoes: Target

Happy Friday everyone! So um, did I mention I'm running a half marathon tomorrow? Probably not, since the amount of training I've done truly shows that I haven't been focused on it all. Now I'm at that point where my nerves are kicking in, and I just can't wait for it to be done and for me to back at home, showered and back in my sweatpants. :) Here's hoping I survive! 


Linking up...


Pantone-Inspired Spring Color Challenge (a day late...again...oops!)


3 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    I love your outfit! Feeling the need to being out the white skinnies now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, girl!!! I'm sure you'll do great!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Best of Luck. That sweater is so nice & cozy plus in a great color. Let us know how you did.

    P.S. Make sure to link up tomorrow or next time you post. I will be posting the Birthday Looks, soon. =)

    ReplyDelete