FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Monday, June 10, 2013

Casual Friday Wear

DSC01703
jacket: Target, jeans/tee/shoes: Old Navy

Let me just say, after giving up a Saturday afternoon lounging at the pool with friends to go hang out at a local campgrounds with a group of family that included my niece and nephew, I am rethinking my post from Friday! Just kidding...however, it just further reinforced that it will be awhile until we're ready to give up our current lifestyle. :)

Even though I had Friday off of work, I still headed down to campus to attend and be note taker for a team members' presentation at an internal conference we held. Even though I really didn't want to change out of my jeans and tee, this was a comfortable yet appropriate option to wear instead! The colorful blazer is fun yet professional and dark wash jeans are perfect for casual Friday when you want to look dressed up, but still stay casual. What does your casual Friday style look like?

2 comments:

  1. I love blazer! And I love colored blazers the best! You look great!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Blazer, the length, the fit and especially the Color. It fits you great. You always look amazing in Colored Blazers. You and Heather of HK Style Journey, inspire me to add/buy some Colored Blazers. I almost purchased 2 last year for like 40 bucks a piece but to me that is not a cheap price for the cheap quality they had. Otherwise they were so Pretty & Trendy.

    ReplyDelete