FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Favorite Find

DSC01710
tee: Target, vest: thrifted, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Payless

This vest may be one of my favorite items I've thrifted because it's the perfect option for still being able to layer a little bit in warmer weather. I always feel like a vest of jacket makes my outfit so much more complete. I mean really, without this vest, this is just another t-shirt and ponytail day and I think I have enough of those! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay for a favorite thrift! I haven't really tried vests lately, but I think I should check them out :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before even reading your post, I was going to comment on your Vest/Jacket that I Love. Those Pumps are great too. I have a similar pair but mine is more Rosy. I would love one like yours.

    Have a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too! It definitely dresses up your outfit and you have so many options for it! Great find!

    ReplyDelete