FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Personality

DSC01698
sweater & shirt: Old Navy, skirt: thrifted, shoes: Target


This outfit made me finally feel like there's some personality back in wardrobe! For a brief second this morning I had the thought that coral, teal, and leopard print might be a little too much together, then decided to go with it anyway. My only complaint is that the slit in the front of this skirt instead of the back makes me feel like I'm wearing the skirt backwards, but I promise I got dressed correctly today. :)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I had a skirt like this and I felt the same way. I do love this outfit though :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color combination!! Coral and teal are perfect together and I really love the leopard print cardigan! I think this is my new favorite look of yours, it's really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth! It sounds silly, but I felt like myself again, you know, trying things that pushed me out of my comfort zone a little. :)

      Delete
  3. I think we have the same cardigan (mine is from 2011) is very similar. I am glad you decided to stay in this outfit because it is ADORABLE!! Loving the Loafers, the most.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love all of these colors together too, jess! this is a really cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete