FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, August 16, 2013

Geometric

DSC01778
tee: Old Navy, shoes/sweater/jeans: Target

Can I still join in on Bri's Third Thursday Threads if it's Friday? I feel like that tired look in my eyes should be explanation enough for being behind. It's been a long couple of weeks at work! This tee has been one of my favorites this summer, and when I saw that the theme for this month was geometric prints, I couldn't help but wear it again. The fact that it's one of the few things I own in a geometric print didn't hurt either! Cooler weather means I had to add a sweater, and I decided that some tan on tan called for some fun shoes. And that my friends, is quite possibly the only good idea I can be credited for today. :)

2 comments:

  1. I really like this! That tee is great, subtle but fun! And the pop of color from your shoes was a perfect match for the neutral outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this look a lot! Long sweaters are my favorite and I like the subtle print on the t-shirt. And your shoes are very fun!!

    ReplyDelete