FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Dressed Up Tee

edited
tee: Target, blazer: Sam's Club, pants: New York & Co., shoes: Old Navy

I wanted to participate in Bri's Third Thursday Trend - dressed up tees. When I started getting ready this morning all I could come up with was to add a blazer. That's it. I swear I even had accessories that were in my purse and I just never got around to putting them on. It was just that kind of day...I know you've had them too! 

4 comments:

  1. Haha definitely have! I think it looks nice though, the color of the tee goes nicely with black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha definitely have! I think it looks nice though, the color of the tee goes nicely with black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have them all the time! It happens! I love the look of a blazer with a t-shirt. Perfect blend of casual and dressy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you dressed up a tee and faked a suit. I 'fake' suits all the time as you know. =)

    ReplyDelete