FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Friday, September 27, 2013

Finds Under 50

edited3
scarf - gift
dress - Old Navy: $14.97
boots - Target: $14.99
bracelet - Forever 21: $2.80
watch - gift


I realized that I am not ready for weather cool enough for tights, but I am definitely welcoming weather cool enough for boots! Apparently this outfit is my compromise. I found this dress after heading to Old Navy while I was on the hunt for cute new flats (and found them - more on those later I'm sure!) and managed to find this dress 50% off and final sale. Apparently it was a style sold only online, but for $15 the fact that I couldn't return it didn't phase me. When I got up to the cash register, the cashier made a comment about it being a maternity dress. Wait, what? After laughing about it with her, I decided that since it fit and I liked it that I didn't care! After buying the dress and heading out to my car, I checked the tags and found nowhere that it said it was maternity. Maybe she saw the M for the size and thought it was maternity? That's what I'll tell myself at least!

7 comments:

  1. jess, this outfit is too cute. i am getting so inspired by the looks i've seen people create with dresses and boots like this - i love this look! and whether or not your dress is maternity, who cares -- you'd never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I really like this! The color and fit of your dress are really flattering and perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh I really like this! The color and fit of your dress are really flattering and perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute dress! I can't tell that it's maternity if it is in fact. Though I think it would be a style I could make work for that purpose at the moment! I really like the color - and I have very similar boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! What a deal on these boots and this dress is super cute, even it fits a maternity dress :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your outfit. Gorgeous dress and color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a Great Outfit. And what a Great price. I wore Teal yesterday and I swear I thought of you because you rock the color. I love the styling here. I have almost identical boots (which I have to find first). Maybe I should wear them with a dress in a similar silhouette.

    ReplyDelete