FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SF Bound

sf vacation



Today my husband and I are on our way to San Francisco! We're making the trip to go to the Ohio State/Cal game with family, but headed out to the bay area early to spend a few extra days enjoying San Francisco and family time. Besides the game we've got plans to catch a Giants game, some downtown shopping, going to my cousins' soccer game, and hopefully checking out some America's Cup events. I can't wait! I've scheduled some posts, but check out Instagram for a peek at the fun we get ourselves into. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, have fun! I visited SF when I was younger and would love to travel there again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time and ride a few trolleys for me, too, k?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a blast! I am jealous, I've always wanted to travel to San Francisco! Someday!

    ReplyDelete