FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Saturday, August 23, 2014

LBD

photo (23)photo 3 (5)

black dress: Target
white vest & tan blazer : Target
nude heels: Payless
striped wedges: Famous Footwear

Go figure that it took having a maternity version for me to finally have an appreciation for a little black dress! This dress from Target has been my favorite maternity purchase I’ve made. The material and style make it perfect for the weekend (easy to pair with sandals or my converse!), while the length of it and the fact that it has sleeves makes it really easy to be work appropriate too. For Bri’s ThirdThursday Threads link-up that of course it’s taking me until Saturday to post about, I decided to go with showing you two ways I’ve worn this look to work. For work, I think a layered look has been best – I just feel a little bit more professional that way!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is so cute! This is a wonderful look for work or for a little date night! I love those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great looks, that dress is certainly very versatile. I love that it has sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this dress and was temped to buy it for when we'epre pregnant again, but passed. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not that it's the same thing at all, but I don't think I found my appreciation for my LBD until I started gaining weight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the perfect chic and elegant LBD. I love it with either the vest or the blazer on top. Your white vest and striped wedges are too gorgeous.

    I miss hearing from you Jess, so please stop by sometime. Wishing you a very healthy pregnancy till the end!! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved wearing dresses so much when I was pregnant! I love this little black dress on you!

    ReplyDelete