FullSizeRender

pages

HOME ABOUT ME 2 BUDGET

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The Gray Tee

photo 2 (16)

tee: Dollar General
blazer: Target
pants: Old Navy (maternity)
shoes: thrifted

So here it is, the Dollar General gray tee I raved about in last Monday's post. It's a men's tee but with that super soft, vintage feel to it and it's $7 price tag, I couldn't resist. I thought it would be best for lounging around the house in, especially since my options for loose fitting tees is growing pretty limited, but I had one of those days that nothing else sounded comfortable so I threw a blazer over it, put on some pearls and black skinny jeans and called it a work outfit!

Linking up with Because Shanna Said So and The Pleated Poppy...

5 comments:

  1. Another great find! And it looks like its in that space dye coloring that is so popular right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a perfect grey tee. You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft men's t's are sometimes! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the idea of pairing a comfy tee with stretchy pants for comfort, and adding pearls and a blazer to make it look classy. You're doing such a good job of not wearing mumus-- I'd be so tempted to do that if I were pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun outfit, Jess! I love how all these clothing items look together - your red blazer is such a standout piece!

    ReplyDelete